Pink Carnival or Circus Birthday Party Printable Decor Kit (Digital File)
This 90+ page printables collection includes a HUGE variety of designs so you can create an absolutely gorgeous pink carnival or circus birthday party!
Save over $100! This kit is your best value. It includes ALL of the DIY printable designs for party decor that are available in my Pink Carnival or Circus theme, but at a 75% discount.
After you purchase this item, we'll personalize the kit for you and send you a PDF file that's ready to print. No editing needed! You can print as many copies of each page in the file as you need.
Your kit will include these personalized items:
- 2" party circles (4 designs)
- 2" favor circles (4 designs)
- Favor tags (2 designs)
- Treat bag labels (2 designs)
- Straw flags (12 designs)
- Napkin rings/bubble labels (8 designs)
- Blank buffet cards (2 designs)
- Pre-personalized buffet cards *with indications of what to make or buy for pun items* (Circus Peanuts, Buttered Popcorn, Caramel Popcorn, Candy Apples, Clown Noses, Cotton Candy, Big Top Hot Dogs, Salted Pretzels, Carnival Cupcakes, Cake Pops, Fruit, Chips, Veggies & Dip, Cheese & Crackers, Carnival Cookies, Goldfish, Saltwater Taffy, Circus Sandwiches, Big Top Burgers, Three Ring Candies, Strongman Barbells, and more)
- 8"x10" welcome sign
- Mini chocolate bar wrappers (15 designs)
- Full size chocolate bar wrappers (2 designs)
- High chair/mini pennant banner
- Cupcake wrappers (6 designs)
- 2" cupcake toppers (4 designs)
- Pennant banner ("Happy Birthday NAME")
And these non-personalized items:
- Juice box labels
- 8"x10" photo booth sign
- 8"x10" games signs
- 8"x10" prizes sign
- 4.5" centerpiece circles (2 designs)
- 5"x7" signs
- Blank 5"x7" signs
- 2.5" cupcake topper backgrounds
- Small and large cut-outs
- Carnival ticket cut-outs
- Photo banner pieces (horizontal)
- Photo banner pieces (vertical) - add 4"x6" photos to make a monthly or yearly photo banner
- 2" months & milestones circles (for 1-year-olds)
- Party hats (6 designs)
- 8 patterned papers
Please note that this item is personalized by us and then emailed to you - ready to print! It is not an instant download.
What software do I need?
You must use Acrobat Reader on a computer or tablet – not on a phone. You can download Acrobat Reader for free here.
What paper do I print to?
How do I print?
Use your printer at home or have your files printed at Staples, FedEx, Office Depot, or your local print shop. Please note that PDF files are not compatible with Cricut Design Space.
How do I cut them out?
Everything was just so pretty! It looked great at my daughter's party!
Quick turnaround! The collection looks amazing and is going to add so much character to my daughter's 1st birthday!!