What is my tracking number?
Please check and/or search your email to find your tracking number – you would have received a shipping notification with tracking information from firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as we created your mailing label. If you can't find this information, you can ask us to look it up on our end. Email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
What does “Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item” mean?
This status means that your label has been created and it is either (1) still in our studio awaiting our daily pick-up by USPS or (2) has been picked up by USPS but not processed and scanned into the system yet. Either way, it's a temporary status, so hold tight! More information is coming soon.
Please note that we sometimes work on Sundays and may create labels on that day, but there is no mail pickup until Monday (pickup days are Monday through Saturday, excluding postal holidays).
The tracking says "delivered" but it's not here?
The majority of the following information is directly from USPS.com regarding their delivery practices.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered but you can't find it, please check:
- Your mailbox.
- Your porch.
- Your garage.
- Any area of the exterior of your home that's safe from potential weather hazards.
- Exterior doors and any locations where the package could be placed.
You can also:
- Check your mailbox again as some packages come separately from your regular mail.
- Check with others in your house that may have accepted it.
- Delivery drivers sometimes pre-scan their packages for delivery BEFORE arriving to your home. So you may get a "delivered" message in advance of delivery.
- In rare cases, a package may show as "delivered" but could take up to an additional 24 hours.
Other questions or concerns?
We are here to help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.