Pink Lemonade Birthday Party Printable Decor Kit (Digital File)
This 70+ page printables collection includes a HUGE variety of designs so you can create an absolutely gorgeous pink lemonade birthday party!
Save over $100! This kit is your best value. It includes ALL of the DIY printable designs for party decor that are available in my pink lemonade theme, but at a 75% discount.
After you purchase this item, we'll personalize the kit for you and send you a PDF file that's ready to print. No editing needed! You can print as many copies of each page in the file as you need.
Your kit will include these personalized items:
- 2" party circles (4 designs)
- 2" favor circles (2 designs)
- Favor tags (2 designs)
- Treat bag labels
- Buffet cards (1 sheet of blank cards, and 6 sheets of cards with food and drink names added - that's 24 food & drink cards in all!)
- Mini chocolate bar wrappers (10 designs)
- Full size chocolate bar wrappers (2 designs)
- Straw flags (6 designs)
- Napkin rings (4 designs)
- Cupcake wrappers
- 2" cupcake toppers (4 designs)
- 4.5" centerpiece circles ("Name's Lemonade Stand" and "Lemonade [AGE] cents")
- High chair banner/mini banner
- Pennant banner ("Happy AGE Birthday NAME")
- 8"x10" welcome sign
- 8"x10" "Sweets & Treats" sign
- 8"x10" Lemonade Stand sign
- Juice box labels (2 designs)
And these non-personalized items:
- Party hats (4 designs)
- 2.5" cupcake topper backers
- 5"x7" favors sign ("Sweet Favors For My Sweet Friends")
- 5"x7" lemonade sign ("Pucker Up for a Cup of Lemonade!")
- 5"x7" guest book sign
- 5"x7" gifts sign
- Blank 5"x7" signs
- Blank pennant banner pieces
- Photo banner piece (horizontal)
- Photo banner piece (vertical) - add 4"x6" photos to make a monthly or yearly photo banner
- 2" months, years & milestones circles - to label your photo banner
- 8 patterned papers (stripes and polka dots)
Please note that this item is personalized by us and then emailed to you - ready to print! It is not an instant download.
What software do I need?
You must use Acrobat Reader on a computer or tablet – not on a phone. You can download Acrobat Reader for free here.
What paper do I print to?
How do I print?
Use your printer at home or have your files printed at Staples, FedEx, Office Depot, or your local print shop. Please note that PDF files are not compatible with Cricut Design Space.