Pink Watermelon Birthday Party Printable Decor Kit (Digital File)
This 70+ page printables collection includes a HUGE variety of designs so you can create an absolutely gorgeous watermelon birthday party!
Save over $100! This kit is your best value. It includes ALL of the DIY printable designs for party decor that are available in my watermelon theme, but at a 75% discount.
After you purchase this item, we'll personalize the kit for you and send you a PDF file that's ready to print. No editing needed! You can print as many copies of each page in the file as you need.
Your kit will include these PERSONALIZED items:
- 2" party circles (4 designs)
- 2" favor circles (4 designs)
- Favor tags (2 designs)
- Treat bag labels
- Buffet cards (1 sheet of blank cards, and 6 sheets of cards with food and drink names added - that's 24 food & drink cards in all!)
- Mini chocolate bar wrappers (15 designs)
- Full size chocolate bar wrappers (2 designs)
- Straw flags (6 designs)
- Napkin rings (2 designs)
- Cupcake wrappers
- 2" cupcake toppers (4 designs)
- High chair banner/mini banner
- Party hats (4 designs)
- Pennant banner ("Happy AGE Birthday NAME")
- 8"x10" welcome sign
- 8"x10" favor sign
- 8"x10" sign ("It's sweet to be AGE")
And these NON-PERSONALIZED items:
- Juice box labels
- 2.5" cupcake topper backers (in a variety of designs)
- 4.5" centerpiece circles ("Happy Birthday" and "Oh So Sweet")
- 5"x7" food table sign ("Have Some Sweets")
- 5"x7" drink table sign ("Have A Drink")
- 5"x7" guest book sign
- 5"x7" gifts sign
- Blank 5"x7" signs
- 8"x10" party favors sign
- Blank pennant banner pieces
- Photo banner piece (horizontal)
- Photo banner piece (vertical) - add 4"x6" photos to make a monthly or yearly photo banner
- 2" months, years & milestones circles - to label your photo banner
- 8 patterned papers (stripes and polka dots)
Please note that this item is personalized by us and then emailed to you - ready to print! It is not an instant download.
What software do I need?
You must use Acrobat Reader on a computer or tablet – not on a phone. You can download Acrobat Reader for free here.
What paper do I print to?
We recommend printing onto 8.5"x11" white card stock. You can also turn any printable into a sticker by printing on 8.5"x11" uncut sticker stock.
How do I print?
Use your printer at home or have your files printed at Staples, FedEx, Office Depot, or your local print shop. Please note that PDF files are not compatible with Cricut Design Space.
How do I cut them out?
Use a metal ruler and an X-Acto knife on top of a self-healing cutting mat. You can also use a chopping style or drag-and-cut style paper cutter. Or, you can opt to simply use scissors.
Will be printing the materials soon but from reviewing all that was included, I am very satisfied with the product.
Perfect- fast delivery and the best quality! So happy with this purchase.
Purchase these for my daughter's first birthday party. They are absolutely precious. I received the down load super quickly.