Strawberry Birthday Party Printable Decor Kit (Digital File)
This 45+ page printables collection includes a HUGE variety of designs so you can create an absolutely gorgeous strawberry birthday party!
Save over $100! This kit is your best value. It includes ALL of the DIY printable designs for party decor that are available in my art theme, but at a 75% discount.
After you purchase this item, we'll personalize the kit for you and send you a PDF file that's ready to print. No editing needed! You can print as many copies of each page in the file as you need.
Your kit will include these personalized items:
- 2" party circles (4 designs)
- 2" favor circles (2 designs)
- Favor tags (2 designs)
- Treat bag labels
- Buffet cards (2 designs)
- Straw flags (8 designs)
- Napkin rings (2 designs)
- Cupcake wrappers (2 designs)
- 2" cupcake toppers (4 designs)
- Mini chocolate bar wrappers (12 designs)
- Full size chocolate bar wrapper
- 4.5" centerpiece circles (2 designs)
- 8"x10" welcome sign
- "Happy Birthday NAME" pennant banner
And these non-personalized items:
- Party hats (2 designs)
- 2.5" cupcake topper backers (in a variety of designs)
- Pennant banner picture pieces (2 designs)
- 5"x7" food/sweets table sign ("Please Help Yourself. Everything is Berry Delicious!")
- 5"x7" favor station sign ("Before You Go... Please Pick a Favor!")
- 8"x10" thanks sign ("Thank you for a Berry Sweet Day!")
- Photo banner piece (horizontal)
- Photo banner piece (vertical) - add 4"x6" photos to make a monthly or yearly photo banner
- 4 patterned papers (gingham and polka dots)
Please note that this item is personalized by us and then emailed to you - ready to print! It is not an instant download.
What software do I need?
You must use Acrobat Reader on a computer or tablet – not on a phone. You can download Acrobat Reader for free here.
What paper do I print to?
We recommend printing onto 8.5"x11" white card stock. You can also turn any printable into a sticker by printing on 8.5"x11" uncut sticker stock.
How do I print?
Use your printer at home or have your files printed at Staples, FedEx, Office Depot, or your local print shop. Please note that PDF files are not compatible with Cricut Design Space.
How do I cut them out?
Use a metal ruler and an X-Acto knife on top of a self-healing cutting mat. You can also use a chopping style or drag-and-cut style paper cutter. Or, you can opt to simply use scissors.
This printable decor kit has the sweetest, and cutest printables for a strawberry theme! I loved it all! This kit made it so easy to decorate for my daughter's first birthday party. The seller was quick to send personalize the pieces and send to my email. Would definitely purchase from this shop again!
This is the second DIY printable birthday party kit that I have bought from Chickabug. I think the quality is superb and this theme was great for my daughter's first birthday. It was a great summer theme, and I love how it comes personalized. Excellent job!
I was very pleased with this kit! It was well marked where to cut and how to use; not to mention saved me so much time and made our party look so cute and coordinated! We got so many comments about "what a fun and cute theme" and "what pretty decorations". You'll want to make sure you have good card stock for certain items but regular printer paper is fine for others. She does a good job of indicating on each item which is preferred so you get the best outcome. I will be using her again for my sisters baby shower!
Super cute set and always great quality from Chickabug. This is the third party that I've ordered from Chickabug and it's always exactly what I wanted.