Train Birthday Party Printable Decor Kit (Digital File)
This 55+ page printables collection includes a HUGE variety of designs so you can create an absolutely gorgeous train birthday party!
Save over $100! This kit is your best value. It includes ALL of the DIY printable designs for party decor that are available in my train theme, but at a 75% discount.
After you purchase this item, we'll personalize the kit for you and send you a PDF file that's ready to print. No editing needed! You can print as many copies of each page in the file as you need.
Your kit will include these personalized items:
- 2" party circles (4 designs)
- 2" favor circles (3 designs)
- Favor tags (2 designs)
- Treat bag labels
- Buffet cards
- Straw flags (10 designs)
- Napkin rings (4 designs)
- Cupcake wrappers
- 2" cupcake toppers (4 designs)
- Mini Hershey wrappers (15 designs)
- Full size Hershey bar wrappers (2 designs)
- Pennant banner ("Happy Birthday NAME")
- 4.5" centerpiece circles (2 designs)
- 8"x10" welcome ("All Aboard") sign
And these non-personalized items:
- 2.5" cupcake topper backers
- Party hats (2 designs)
- 5"x7" food table sign ("Lounge Car")
- 5"x7" gift table sign ("Baggage Drop-Off")
- 8"x10" thanks sign ("Last Stop")
- 8"x10" drinks sign ("Wet Your Whistle")
- 8"x10" cornhole game sign ("Throw The Coal In The Hole")
- 8"x10" game sign ("Pin The Smoke on the Smokestack")
- Large railroad crossing sign (yellow)
- Large railroad crossing sign (white)
- Large train cut-outs
- Pennant banner picture pieces (2 designs)
- Photo banner pieces (2 horizontal)
- Photo banner pieces (2 vertical) - add 4"x6" photos to make a monthly or yearly photo banner
- 2" months, years, and milestones circles - to label your photo banner
- 6 patterned papers (polka dots and stripes)
Please note that this item is personalized by us and then emailed to you - ready to print! It is not an instant download.
What software do I need?
You must use Acrobat Reader on a computer or tablet – not on a phone. You can download Acrobat Reader for free here.
What paper do I print to?
How do I print?
Use your printer at home or have your files printed at Staples, FedEx, Office Depot, or your local print shop. Please note that PDF files are not compatible with Cricut Design Space.